Tuesday, July 22, 2008

SD COMIC CON SIGNING SCHEDULE

Yo Yo (my favorite female rapper from 1993),
So, its monday night and i am leaving for COmic Con in like 7 hours, and we are just now packing. I'm caravanning down there with 2 carloads of people and product, and we will probably die. And then get our caskets mistakenly shipped to Sydney and be reborn as undead koalas who fight for deserved equal rights of zombie marsupials.
Or we will just come home broke with a bunch of free Watchmen posters.

Speaking of free stuffs....

I will be floating around various sections of the Convention all 5 days, so come hunt me down. I would wear my Where's Waldo outfit to make me easier to find but i'm sure 30 other assholes will be wearing that anyway....

Here is where i will be and what times and what you will get if you find me in certain locations. I will probably be really nervous to meet you, but please say hi anyway. I will greatly appreciate it.

THURSDAY, JULY 24th:

1:00pm - 2:00pm @ Zerofriends (Booth # N13 - in the small press area)
*at the Zerofriends booth I will be signing FREE small 4"x6" replicas of my new "Tonight, To Knight" painting seen below.

5:00pm - 6:00pm @ Warner Bros (Booth #4329)
*at the Warner Bros booth, i will be signing FREE Chadam Movie Posters, seen below!

FRIDAY, JULY 25th:

1:00pm - 2:00pm @ Hi Fructose Magazine (Booth # 4938)
*at Hi Fructose, I will be signing an EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINT made specifically for SDCC & Hi Fructose. The print is a limited edition of 50 and you get one FREE with purchase of a magazine or any other item from Hi Fructose. See print below!

3:30pm - 4:15pm @ Warner Bros (Booth #4329)
*Free Chadam posters

SATURDAY, JULY 26th:

12:00pm - 1:00pm @ Zerofriends (Booth #N13)
4:00pm - 5:00pm @ Zerofriends (Booth #N13)

SUNDAY, JULY 27th:
1:00pm - 2:00pm @ Zerofriends (Booth #N13)

And i will be wandering aimlessly around, tired and bleeding, so say hi.

See you in a few.
Word.
Alex

Available @ Zerofriends booth:


Available @ WB Booth:


Available @ Hi Fructose: