Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Escaped Convict(ion)

We at ZeroFriends have a lot in common with the Doozers from Fraggle Rock. Not only are we all pudgy, green, and ant-like, we are all dedicated to hard work and industry. With that being said, the other guys over at ZeroFriends are pumping out high quality, limited edition prints of some of my recent pieces. There are a good selection to choose from, and they just added a brand new print that is one of my favorites, because it mashes together my older, more visceral and horrific art with some of my newer, bolder and brighter organic stuff.
Each Giclee print is printed with archival ink on velvet fine art paper, and is hand signed and numbered by me. Each print is a limited edition of 200. And as an extra bonus, i have mixed tears into the inks so each one has a bit of my personal sadness.
"When a Doozer stops doing, he becomes a Fraggle..." We will never become Fraggles.

BELOW IS THE NEW PRINT, CALLED "ESCAPED CONVICT(ION)"


GO DIRECTLY TO ZEROFRIENDS TO PURCHASE, AND TO CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE PRINTS AND BOOKS.